Re: Updating to Windows 10

Lanell Greer

i have the 1200.  My original computer with vistas screen broke. I have another computer with windows 8.   I bought external hard drive and was able to install horizon link without problems.  I also purchased the acufill add on for quilting but it will not install and neither will monogram wizard. Monogram wizard is saying files are missing and acufill will do nothing but go to files for how to install which go no further than windows 7.  Like you I’m a Mac person and only have this for machine.  Any suggestions will kindly be appreciated in advance.