Re: 15000 and DIME Weightless Quilter

Lyn Quine

Kathy, he can be but doesn’t always finish the job, he gets distracted and like me and quilting has lots of WIPs (work in progress)

On 28 Nov 2021, at 01:43, Kathy Skagen <kagen48@...> wrote:

Lyn,
You have a handy husband!

I haven’t used the DIME weightless, but my husband put batons and brass kitchen cabinet handles on the ceiling of my sewing room (my room is tiny) and I hang bungees of different lengths with a heavy duty clip on the end.  They are all spaced differently so that I can move them if I need to, and that takes the weight of the quilt.  I’m still getting used to it and it takes a bit of adjustments.  I might get him to put up more batons and handles.  But it works ok.  It’s the weightless idea, but hung from the ceiling instead of floor or desk standing which I can’t accommodate, barely enough room for me and no spare floor space.