Re: Issue with MC 550E

atheodossis@...

Hi, that is alarming. How long have you bought the machine for? I hope your dealer is close by and it's something simple. Electronic parts for our machines are so difficult to come by these days. It takes a lot to damage a USB port, so it sounds like there is a software issue. Maybe call the dealer on the phone first and have them walk thru some more in depth troubleshooting?

Let us know how it goes. I have my 14000 and are extremely busy with Santa Workshop right now, it will be devastating if I have an outage, keeping my fingers crossed.