Re: Buttonhole inquiry

Kathy Strabel

Cat-N.....Thankfully, the medical issue at my house is abating.

Yes, you mention that "things change"----and that is the absolute truth. It seems like everything from toaster ovens, to refrigerators, vacuum cleaners, microwaves, stoves, washers and dryers...ETC., are built to last about 10 years, maximum.  A little over a year ago, we bought a washing machine from a well-known manufacturer. Within 2 months, I had needed to have  warranty work on it TWICE.  There was an additional problem besides the main problem I had to call about. There was a rattle that made an annoying sound, and it was not there before the repair guy did his thing on the machine. The Customer Service people told me to place some duct tape on it to remove the rattle!!!   I refused to do that and insisted they send the man back to FIX the problem, but he said that the duct tape was the only solution, and that was direct from the manufacturer.  So, now I have a washer that does not rattle , but only because I have some professionally-applied duct tape!!   I know this is a little off-topic, but I have been needing to vent a little lately.
Thank you, and take care---and, of course Happy Stitching!