Re: Updates for 15000

Lyn Quine

If you contact your dealer they should be able to supply HLS on a USB.

On 22 Nov 2021, at 12:00, Fiona Williams via groups.io <f.taylorwilliams@...> wrote:

 I see there is a download for Horizon Link Suite v 1.2 for the 15000 should I download it? I have never been able to load Horizon Link Suite at all. Not sure if it is my cd reader or what so I am going to purchase a new cd Reader and see what happens.

On Nov 21, 2021, at 1:29 PM, Melanie Dumas <ursuladumas@...> wrote:

Thank you Very Much for the clarification.

On Nov 21, 2021, at 12:08 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

The 15000 update version 1.04 came out 7 years ago for the first edition of the 15000. It SHOULD NOT be downloaded or installed on a V3 machine, as it will remove all the V3 features. Any applicable machine updates will always appear here. Updates to Janome software are found here.