Re: iPad stitch file display

Pixey

Thanks all.

My iPad does have the most recent update.

I tried offloading StitchBuddy and then reactivating it and did not see any change when I want to my files view.  So since I do have Stitchbuddy backed up in iCloud, I tried the uninstall, reinstall option.  Initially, I did did not see any change.  But when I actually tapped on the design, it now goes to the StitchBuddy display view rather than opening in AcuEdit (which is what it was doing yesterday).  So sort of a fix, even though I now have to actually tap on the individual design to see it.

Next time I use AcuEdit to send to the machine, I will try the ‘tap to view’ option after the Offload step.

Pixey

On Nov 16, 2021, at 2:29 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

Excellent advice - thanks Mattes!