Re: Drop Box

Fiona Williams

Will Answer all questions later got to run to a Rememberance Day Ceremony.

Fiona

On Nov 11, 2021, at 6:06 AM, Lyn Quine <lynquine@...> wrote:

 Which version of windows are you using on your computer?  Which version of HLS are you trying to load?

On 11 Nov 2021, at 10:28, Fiona Williams via groups.io <f.taylorwilliams@...> wrote:

 I wish my Horizon Link Suite would work but as it stands I cannot even load it on my computer. Contacted Janome they sent instructions and they didn’t work either so I have not even been able to even look at it. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

 Fiona

On Nov 10, 2021, at 5:01 PM, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

HLS is Horizon LInk Suite. It's the program that comes with the 15000 machine. Horizon Link is used for the 12000, Embroidery Editor for the 500 series of embroidery machines, and AcuTools for the Skyline machine.
--
Favymtz