Re: Windows 11

Pam Davison

I've upgraded to windows 11 and was able to open  horizon link software and send a design to my machine successfully.  Didn't do any other type of testing for horizon link.

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> on behalf of Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 11:33:12 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Windows 11

I would hold off for a while. As everyone knows, I don't do Windows, but I have a son who needs to for work. He was down for half a day because one of his work apps that has worked through Windows 10, does not work correctly on Windows 11. This, even after he went through all the gyrations with compatibility mode. Keep any eye on the Janome Software page for updates relating to Windows 11. If anyone has already gone to Windows 11 and had no problems with Janome software, please post what software you are using and any problems related to Windows 11.