Re: AcuEdit

Fiona Williams

Thank you for the clarification. I am not looking for free designs i just didn’t understand what the folders were about. I was thinking it was a storage program.
Fiona

On Oct 31, 2021, at 6:05 PM, SewingRose <newbuild2012@...> wrote:

Fiona the download is a set of empty folders and sub-folders where you can store your designs.  I found these a good starting point and have since added new folders, deleted others and renamed as required.

If you want free designs, most digitisers will have some for testing while others have free fonts where you download one design each day, so a search for 'free machine embroidery designs' but as with some 'free' things you get what you pay for and some aren't worth the time, effort and thread while some of the more popular are perfect.  Also check the machine manufacturers, again most have free designs although you might need to convert the file type to .jef to use in your Janome.

Hope this helps?