Re: Need help quilting over thick seams

favymtz

Ceil, why don't you try using the Red Case, that's what I usually use when I do embroidered quilting. I can see that your tension on the back of the quilt is too loose, I would think because of the loose tension blue case. The Yellow case would pull too much upper thread to the back of the quilt.
So far as the problem with the thick areas, maybe moving up to a #16 needle would help? Or slowing down the machine speed?
Another thing to possibly consider is the length of the stitches, are they exceedingly short? If so, that would cause stitching trouble at the thick areas. Because you have Hatch, you could try converting the stitches into objects and then changing the stitch length. Anything less than 2.2mm length could cause stitching problems on thick areas.
favymtz

--
Favymtz