Re: Need

Dottie Newkirk

The Janome RE18 hoop SPECIFICALLY for the 12000, 14000 and 15000 is what she would need.  The 15 needs to be updated (unless it was already updated, in which case, the RE18 hoop will show up on recognized hoops) to recognize the RE18 hoop.  Dottie in Texas

On 10/20/2021 5:02 PM, Maria Morrow wrote:
Can anyone tell me what hoops in the size range of 5 x 7 will fit the 15000? I sold my 15000 and the lady who bought it isn’t on this group. I’d like to help her out with information on hoops that will work that are bigger than the hat hoop but way smaller than all the other hoops which are quite large.

Thank you,
Maria Morrow
https://www.avg.com