Hi and a couple of questions

stitchnpatch

Hi - my name is Vicki and I live in the UK. I'm really looking forward to getting my machine which I hope will be delivered by the end of the month. I do have a couple of questions for those of you who already are playing with your machines - sounds like you are having great fun.

When embroidering what type of threads are you using in the needle and in the bobbin and have you had any issues with tension?

Feet - all of the advertising literature says there are 20 feet but doesn't say what they are, is there one suitable for stitching leather eg a teflon foot? I only ask as I am doing a workshop in November when we shall be embroidering on leather then making it into a bag. The embroidering isn't an issue but the construction might be.

Thanks
Vicki