Re: Question re: built-in designs on MC500e

Pixey

Kathy,
You can use the regular edit functions on the built in designs.  After selecting the design into the embroidery field, touch the home button and then touch the edit screen (crosshatched square).  This should put the machine into edit mode with the design.

Pixey

On Oct 14, 2021, at 3:16 PM, Kathy Strabel <ksbappa@...> wrote:

Good morning Janome Homies----I know that the e500 and e550 have a moderate number of built-in stitches. I have used a few of them, but the variety is not that great and I always can find something at an online provider. But some of the built-ins do work for me. My question is: Can these built-in designs be edited at all, or even just moved within the sewing field? Seems they just are plopped in the center of the hoop and you can't do anything with them. Sometimes I would like to maybe duplicate and/or move the designs within the hoop.   Just curious.
Kathy Strabel   Camas WA