Re: 2 things

favymtz

Re amount of thread left on the bobbin, I've read that a service tech can even adjust the level of how sensitive the sensor is in the hidden setting of the machine.
It's worthwhile to ask if you're concerned with wasting too much thread.
I once read, that if your machine is leaving a lot of thread even at the lowest setting, to tie the end of the bobbin thread onto the spool of bobbin thread and wind a new bobbin!
I did try it a few times and it seemed to work fine.

Re stitch counter on the 12000, you can move forward and backward 1 stitch at a time. That feature began with the 11000 machine.
It was one of the best improvements that Janome made to their embroidery machines!

--
Favymtz