Re: USB stick 550e

Mattes

Edited

Hi Pixey,

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 11:27 PM, Pixey wrote:
Also, I was not aware of the ease of managing a zip file or transferring a design to a USB from the iPad.  I have GOT to get one of those adapters you are referencing.  It will make me much happier with my 500e lacking WiFi capability.  Did you get it from Apple or a 3rd party source?
I got the a cheap, 3rd party adapter from ... Amazon I think. Actually it's mainly an SD card reader I used to transfer photos from my camera when being abroad w/o my Mac. There are literally dozens of Lightning adapters providing a USB port, often combined with other connectivity options, and they come by half of Apple's price.

Greetings, Mattes