From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Cheryl Paul
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 6:00 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Horizon Link Suite v1.3 query

June, I just read my reply and I was shocked at how many typos I sent in it. I would have flunked out of typing school for that 57 years ago, if I had handed that in. I’m glad that you could make it out. I think we need to make a new topic as this wasn’t at all related to Horizon Link Suite, but my new Cover Pro 3000 addition to my sewing room.

Cheryl - Saskatoon