Re: In the hoop

Moira Rogow

That is super cute!

On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 10:03 AM Kathy Strabel <ksbappa@...> wrote:
Terricloth (and others). Regarding good scissors: Yes, excellent scissors are a must for sewing and embroidery. I have several types---duckbill, curved, notched, etc. and I use them all. I have found that the KAI scissors are the best for trimming embroidery jumpstitches cleanly away from the top side of embroideries. While I find the finger holes a little tight on the smallest KAI scissors, I find that the slight curve of the blade and the very very thin blades make for good cuts that do not leave any of those annoying "tails" behind.   If only KAI scissors would make the finger holes more rounded, rather than a flat-ish oval, they would be be 100% perfect.  The thin blades is what keeps me using them.
Happy stitching---and cutting!!
Kathy Strabel   Camas WA