Re: HP use on other machine?

Maria Morrow

Thanks, Nancy!

On Sep 18, 2021, at 8:39 PM, Nancy Lusk via groups.io <lusk1968@...> wrote:

Hello Maria,
I'm just seeing your question. I have a Skyline 5 and use both the HP plate and foot frequently. I put the plate on first, before the foot, then put the machine in Mode 1, 04. The screen will read 04S A.  (If you put the HP foot on without the plate, it will read 04.) The needle will align with the hole in the foot and plate. It is great for quilt piecing.

Because this machine does not automatically sense the HP plate and foot, I have a big note on the front of my machine to remind me to take these steps. I have broken a few needles when I've been in a hurry and not changed the mode correctly

I hope this helps,
Nancy