Re: Institute postponed

Cheryl Paul

Yes, my dealer told me about a month ago that Institute was cancelled due to “COVID”. She also mentioned that the chips were a factor and that not nearly enough machines could be provided to dealers to have the launch this fall. Let’s hope that this pandemic gets under control more quickly than what we’ve seen this last 18 or so months. Those computer chips are a big problem as they aren’t available. I’m wondering if someone is hoarding them all. I have a new Chrysler Van on order since November 2020 and I’m still waiting. I’ve quit phoning to ask my dealer, hopefully I’ll get a call one of these days.

Cheryl - Saskatoon