Re: Craftsy/Bluprint

Cynthia Dickerson

Edited

Thank you everyone for your help.  I went to Craftsy and put in my old password and it said it was wrong and they would send a new email to change my password.  Well this never came and I tried it twice.  I then called the Craftsy company and they helped me get hooked back up again and I have all of my old videos.  So happy now!  One of my favorite videos that I got off of the site is the Sewing Panties by Beverly Johnson.  Never in my life did I think I would make panties but these fit so perfect and I absolutely love them.  I need some more and was afraid I lost this video.