Re: Craftsy/Bluprint

Kathy Skagen

I did the same thing, Cynthia. When they changed hands about a year ago, got an email from Craftsy that I would still have access to my original purchased classes and I do under my original sign in. Have you tried going to craftsy.com and logging in? I have been getting the emails from the new company and they have a yearly membership gold pass for all the classes on sale for $9. Let me know if you cannot log on and I will see if I still have the emails from them.
Kathy

On Thursday, September 9, 2021, 07:51:35 AM CDT, Cynthia Dickerson <cindydickerson@...> wrote:

I purchased many classes off of Craftsy, which then turned into Bluprint.  I am not sure what happened but I would like to retrieve those classes.  Does anyone know where I can get those video classes that I purchased or what happened?  Some of them were from Kenneth King and a lady had bra lessons on there.  I can't remember her name, maybe Beverly,?  I had many classes of hers also.  I remember she was from Canada.  Thanks for any help!