Re: STX for you!

Kathy Skagen

Hi Favy,
This is really nice! Thank you! I'm just learning about the apps. Is this considered a motif or is it a decorative stitch? I ask because I saw .stx in the motif folder.
Kathy

On Friday, September 3, 2021, 06:49:55 PM CDT, favymtz <favymtz@...> wrote:

I think that I have probably mentioned in previous messages that I LOVE making stitches with Stitch Composer!
One of the stitches on our machines (15k, 12k etc) is a stitch that I wished Janome gave us the ability to horizontally flip,
so I did it in Stitch Composer.
I tried to upload into the Stitch folder but it wouldn't load so I'm attaching to this message.
Feel free to install it on any machine that uses .stx files!
A word about my system for how I name the stitches: The letter (Q=Quilt plus the number)
this was Quilt 63, so I add the b at the end of the name to indicate that I modified an existing stitch.

--
Favymtz