Re: THank you

Cat - N

Kathy, about 6 years ago, I also bought the pink Cherry Blossom bobbins and the blue Janome bobbins as well, with much the same idea in mind...winding different kinds of threads on the different colors.  I never did it, though...so my colorful Janome bobbins are still pristine...a darling collection...LOL...because I elected to use Janome (only) prewounds and already had a bunch of clear Janome bobbins...but I definitely got a chuckle seeing you established a 'bobbin code' for yourself, too.   (I also have a 'pin code' which I find extremely useful. LOL)  But the 'colored bobbins' idea is IMHO a great idea because you really CAN tell at a glance what weight/type thread is on it if you follow whatever 'bobbin code' you set up for your colored bobbins.  Kudos!!!

I am so happy that you are able to use your machine now.  You went through a terrible experience.  I wasn't any help at all...I don't have the kind of machine you have, so my only contribution was a 'sympathetic ear' following your progress in the hope that it was resolved quickly...I was also very interested in the root cause and the fix. We do what we must and what works for us, so we should definitely feel good when we find solutions to our individual machine problems!  Congrats!!!

Thanks for sharing the issue and solution.  It is really good to know what actually happened.

- Cat