Re: Long quilting patterns for 9850?

Cat - N

I probably should also have mentioned that your machine won’t recognize a design that won’t fit inside your hoop…and it knows what hoop sizes are available.

- Cat

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.

On Sep 3, 2021 at 4:41 PM, <Cat - N via groups.io> wrote:

Interior hoop area ‘physical’ measurements accommodate ‘jogging the needle’ (keys circled as “8” on pg 99 of the 9850 manual) with some extra room so the embroidery foot (hopefully) never hits the hoop, and the needle (hopefully) never tries to stitch through the hoop frame.  😘

“Hoop size” of the largest hoop as listed in the manual is shown as the same size as the “embroidery size” (embroidery field)…not the physical interior measurements.

However, I personally wouldn’t try to stitch a design that is larger than the embroidery field (embroidery size) in any of my hoops on either of my embroidery machines.  That’s not a racket I want to hear…not a repair bill I want to pay…and I haven’t seen a new machine I want to buy!  😁

- Cat

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.

On Sep 3, 2021 at 3:23 PM, <Betty> wrote:

The largest hoop that came with the Janine 9850 is 8.5” x 9.25” measured from inside edge to inside edge.

Betty