Re: Associating an Embroidery File Type with Software

TXQuiltingNana

When I first purchased embrillance essentials I Too was having that problem. I was finally able to find out that I had to be in the administrator mode of my computer in order to make the programs work properly. Originally I was in a user mode.  Once that I made that change, I was able to change the view in my settings to show large icons, and there they were.  I hope that will help you.

Thanks,
Dee

On Aug 21, 2021, at 7:37 AM, Vivian via groups.io <Vivian.cranston@...> wrote:

I purchased a program that enabled me to view my jef files and went merrily along unzipiped  my files and saved them so I could see the pictures. HA! So when I go to open my saved file as a jef I am told there is no software to open it. I have the instructions on How To fix and I still can not get an association with Janome.EXE. I need more help as to what I may need to do to fix my files to open.