Apart from the limitation on the number of stitches there also used to be a limit on the number of colour changes ( not actual colours). Maybe that’s something you ladies that have problems could look at ?

From: Donna Morton
Odd. In the time since I stitched out the first design with more than 100,000 stitches I have stitched 2 others in the 90,000 range in the 230 X 300 hoop. Neither the machine nor HorizonLink had problems accepting either of the 90,000 stitch designs.

From: Zena M
Today I tried to stitch out an Embroidery Library design on the 230 x 230 hoop. It had 55048 stitches, this was too many stitches for the machine. I reduced the design to 49273 and the design stitched out fine.