Janome New Home 551

Busy B <bzybtoo@...>

Full disclosure, I'm not a regular member of this group, but belong to several other groups.

I need help with a Janome New Home 551 that I will be selling for parts.  There was no manual available.  I don't need a complete manual, only the first couple pages that show a diagram and name of each dial and lever.  I like to be accurate in my descriptions, and I'm not familiar with Janome machines.  If someone has a manual and is willing to send me copies of these first pages, I would be very grateful.

Thanks for any help.  Bee