June,
I second the opinion that it should be kept very dry.  I keep my spools in a smaller Ball canning jar. :)
Ceil

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 9:11 AM June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

Thanks Ceil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Appreciate it.

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ceil J
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2021 6:54 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Washaway Thread

June,

I've used Superior Threads brand (they might have two weights, both worked well) with no issues.

Ceil

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 9:17 PM June E Hudspeth <juneeh@...> wrote:

Does anyone have issues with "washaway thread"??????????????  I'm somewhat frustrated; been using on a Hoop Sisters project; and thread keeps breaking.  None of the other threads I'm using are doing this?  This just just started happening a couple of days ago.  I'm using cut-away stabilizer and Hoop Sisters "shape"; I'm making a beach bag.

Curious to hear if anyone else has these issues and is there a "better brand" of  washaway thread????????? I'm not sure what brand I'm using.

As always, thanks so much for any feedback.

June/Sacramento/formerly of Boston/Lynn (big smile)