From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of katz11west via groups.io
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2021 5:32 AM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] New Member

Thanks to all who gave me their thoughts on various Janome machines and software.  Still doing some research on which model I will buy.  I am finding after having my Bernina V5 software for probably over 15 years there are some editing features that may be the answers to what I felt I needed in a machine with onboarding editing features in my next machine.  I am assuming (and you know what they say about that...lol) that Janomes are all  USB compatible?  Do I download designs to a thumb drive and insert into the embroidery machine?  Guess this sounds like a dumb question but right now using older machines I am limited to floppy disks for the D1 and a cable between my Bernina and the computer.

Thanks
Lorrie