Re: New Member

Lyn Quine

I have a 12000 15000 350e and a 6600P.   I wouldn’t do anything different.  I like the security of knowing I have another machine I can use if needs be.  I wouldn’t like to be without my embroidery capability or sewing.  I know I am extremely lucky to be in this position, that is until service time then I’m not quite so happy, I’ve got alternatives but I also have lots of service bills.

On 25 Jul 2021, at 14:41, Fran via groups.io <fmattice4@...> wrote:

Welcome to the group,

I also have the 15000 and if I had it to do over, I would buy separate machines. Good luck with your decision.