Re: About to toss this machine out the window!

Kathy Skagen <kagen48@...>

 I have noticed that occasionally the bobbin winds to the bottom and then somehow goes to the top and then evens out to a more consistent wind.

Lyn,
I have noticed the bobbin winding this way on my MC10001. That is the way it always winds and I feel like that will affect the way the bobbin lets out thread or maybe the tension. I just lightly hold the thread just in front of the bobbin as the machine winds it and move it up and down as evenly as I can to wind the bobbin evenly. You might try that to see if it makes any difference. I do not have the issues described here but my machine is totally different so that may be why.
I hope you and Kathy can figure out what is causing the bobbin to bounce around.
Kathy