Re: About to toss this machine out the window!

Kathy Strabel

Virginia----So, after waiting for the parts to arrive, did that solve your problem?   I am at my wit's end, have a limited budget, and really want this issue put to bed. I am getting great advice from the moderator Jim, but since he is doing this far far away from where I am, it is difficult to diagnose specifically what is going wrong.  I will be playing golf today to separate myself from this annoyance for a day.  A much-needed respite from this frustration.  Please let me know if you have had success after replacing the hook race parts.  And where do you live?
Happy stitching-----
Kathy Strabel   Camas WA    ksbappa@...