If my sewing event is a retreat, I do lug my S5; but for short sewing events, this little one is great!

Maria Morrow
Mobile:  985-640-5024

On Jul 20, 2021, at 7:43 AM, Vikki Youngmeyer <vikkiy@...> wrote:

I have a 3160 which is a very light weight machine. It doesn’t embroider, but it has most of the features for a class machine that you would need.

Vikki

From: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io <onlinesewing-janome@groups.io> On Behalf Of Helen Moslander
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 6:29 PM
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Second machine for classes

Hi everyone, I am looking at buying a second machine for classes. I have a S9 which I love. I don’t need the second machine to embroider. Just lighter weight but hopefully will use all my feet, etc. as the S9. Does anyone have a recommendation or have experience with any of the lighter weight machines? Thank you! Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Helen