Re: About to toss this machine out the window!

a67skc70

Could you maybe have a dealer that is more interested in selling you a new machine than fixing yours so it works right? I had one of those dealers once, I switched dealers and had my machine looked at and he found the problem right away. I have a popular ( back then) Bernina, and the dealer stood to make a nice profit if he could get me to trade it in. I still have it, and it still works just fine.
Linda

On Monday, July 19, 2021, 9:00:06 AM CDT, Kathy Strabel <ksbappa@...> wrote:
. I am not so amused that the dealer kept trying to sell me a new machine before I even left his shop a few months ago.  I "get" that selling machines is his job, but providing excellent repair service is also a huge chunk of any dealer's job.
Thank you again, and stay tuned--same time, same station as they used to say......
Kathy Strabel