Re: oldie but goodie???

Betsy

My 6500P does all that and is still going strong after 17 years with me and it was used

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Sunday, July 11, 2021, 1:18 PM, Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing@...> wrote:

That sounds like some models that were introduced shortly before we closed some 10 years ago. Here are some possibilities:

Model 6600P - http://www.janome.com/machines/sewing/mc6600p/
Model 6700P - Successor to above - http://www.janome.com/machines/sewing/mc6700p/
Model 7700 - http://www.janome.com/machines/sewing/jnh7700/

A lot of people had issues on the 6600P with paint chipping and coming off the machine body. It was a pretty good workhorse though.
The 6700P was a short run, as the 7700 replaced it.
The 7700 may still be in production as a New Home product (Internet). It was a decent machine, though the wheel on the front was more of an effort to be cool (era of the iPod "click wheel") than practical feature.