Re: sewing polyester

xglsc1945@...

All of the answers you have been given are great.  Yes to the wash away stabilizer, but you can also use a light tear away ON TOP where the double row of straight stitches form.  The one suggestion I'm not seeing is to lower the pressure foot pressure.  That will help with the wavy hem as well.  If these shirts are the new thin "performance" type fabric you may need to go to a ball point needle.  If they are typical golf shirts a universal 90/14 needle should do just fine.  I would also encourage you to consider a Janome coverstitch machine... enabling always happy to enable!