Re: 500e Broken thread massage

a67skc70

I have never lost a sock in either the washer or the dryer. Actually I have never lost anything. lol
Linda

On Monday, July 5, 2021, 2:37:02 PM CDT, Cheryl Paul <capaul@...> wrote:

Oh! “The Singular Sock Sucker” in the dryer - I’m missing that (at least in recent years), but I have an “Over the Top Thrower” when I empty my dryer.  That one is bad as the dryer is in a tight space and I CAN’T move. it.  I read this post and to also to my husband and he laughed with me.  However, it reminded me of my MISSING sock.  He said, “It must be caught in a sleeve or pant leg.”  I assured him that it was NOT and told him about the “Over the Top Thrower” and he looked and rescued my sock for me.  I’ve got a wonderful man.

The other gremlin “Operatore Proximity Detector” has been in my machines a time or two.  Even the “Babysitter” Acumonitor APP doesn’t always catch those in time, as well as the right machine ie:  15000 or Skyline S9, has to be the machine left with that babysitter, for salvation.  You also need to be within WiFi distance as well.

Cheryl - Saskatoon