Re: 500e Broken thread massage

a67skc70

Somewhere I missed the ruffler story. that is one of the problems with not being on line for about a week or so.
Linda

On Monday, July 5, 2021, 11:02:24 AM CDT, Kathy Strabel <ksbappa@...> wrote:

Cat----Thanks for the compliment. Yes, we have to find the humor in some things or else we might go screaming into the night!!!   Better to chuckle about some things.

It is very frustrating to take any kind of a machine in for repairs, only to have the tech say they could not replicate the problem, so there would be nothing to fix. And then you get it home and it still acts up.  This is especially maddening if you live far away from your repair center.

Your ruffler story is priceless. Yes, just how did the ruffler attachment re-set itself overnight??   Good luck on the little girls' dresses. If you think of it, please post a pic when completed. I don't have any little (or big) girls in my family, so I miss sewing girly things.
Take care, happy stitching to you!
Kathy Strabel   Camas WA USA