Re: My Janome 15000

Pixey

Hi Carole,

Because I have multiple machines that I use on different projects and up until last year was still working full time, I have actually done the same thing you have of letting a machine sit unused for an extended period.  The only ones that I found I have to be careful with are the two that require more extensive end-user oiling (my 500e and HD9).

Pixey

On Jul 5, 2021, at 8:13 AM, Carole Hollmann via groups.io <macee55@...> wrote:

This question is probably for Jim, as I can't imagine anyone in this group of avid sewers doing what I did.  I had my 15000 serviced last year as soon as the company I use re-opened from Covid lockdown.  I have not even turned it on since I brought it home.  My question is this:  Assuming they serviced it properly, what precautions--if any--should I take in order to start using it again?  Think it's ok to just start sewing?

And...is it true that Windows 11 will be released later this year?  Ugh!

Thanks much
.

Carole Hollmann