Re: ThreadBook

Bernice Ramsey

You are covering my bases.  Thanks for all your hard work.

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 9:40 AM Jim Stutsman via groups.io <onlinesewing=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have started a major overhaul of our ThreadBook App for iPhone/iPad. This is a ground-up rewrite to add a few features and make it look less like a junior high science fair project. I'm posting this as a request for things you don't like about the current version, and features you would like to see added. There are a few things already decided:

  • Quantities - This will be added, so you can easily track how much you have of a given color.
  • Android - I will NOT be making this, or any other app, for Android. I won't bore you with the reasons, though there are many.
  • Have the option to match only colors you already have.
  • Be able to match a specific RGB color using the Red, Green, and Blue numbers.
Thanks for your input!

--
Bernice and the Poodle Herd