Re: Updating to Windows 10

Marlyn

Hello Jim:
I was wondering if the USB stick will work on the 12000 if the Horizon Link disk has NOT been loaded on my new Windows 10 computer. (64 bit).  Does the Horizon Link software  have to be loaded in order for the USB Cable  or a USB Stick to work?
I have been working on a design in MBX but the design does not appear when I bring up the Embf file on the USB stick.  I spoke to my dealer but he thought the stick could be bad.  Now, I am using a new USB stick and I can see the file and the design on my computer but the design does not come up when put in the 12000 USB port.

Thank you,
Marlyn