From: Kathleen Chevalier <kathleensews@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jun 17, 2021 12:08 pm
Subject: [onlinesewing-janome] Installing Skyline S9 machine update.

I am finally getting around to update my light blue Skyline S9. I followed the instructions so I have a USB stick with the extracted files on it. I put the USB stick into the machine and turned it on. It just goes into sewing mode. The instructions say to start the S9 in "Update Mode" but I can't find any directions to do that. Help will be appreciated.