Re: Can't get the needle bar to move

Cat - N

Is your frame height adjustable? If so, maybe lower it…which will lower the machine, too.

Is anything else blocking view…presser foot…inadequate lighting?   We got a clear presser foot that is rounded in the underside and use that except for rulers.

- Cat

Typos courtesy of autocorrect.

On Jun 15, 2021 at 11:55 AM, <Sally Silvers> wrote:

My machine is  Tin Lizzie 18, too.  It has served me well with light use (life gets in the way) and even surviving a move.  My one complaint is that I can't see where I'm going when I stitch backwards.  I'm short, only about 5' and think maybe if Lizzie were lower, I'd see better.  Any suggestions would be welcome.