Re: Can't get the needle bar to move

Cat - N

A similar thing happened here a few years ago with hubby's long arm (made by Tin Lizzy) and it was thread in the bobbin area that caused it, too. I didn't know there was any issue at first because it took hubby by such surprise that he immediately called tech support...his long arm was very new when it happened, and we'd had a couple of the new parts that we bought with it (upgraded tablet controller and quilting robot) replaced because they didn't work correctly  We'd even wondered if we'd been accidentally shipped a machine/system that had been returned for having 'infant mortality' issues.

I’m glad your machine is going again.

- Cat