Tech support expiration on 15000

JoAnn Novak

 I would stick with the 12000, the 15000 is over priced.   I may never use many of the features with the 15000.    JoAnn

On 6/14/2021 7:59 AM, Stockman via groups.io wrote:
My first machine was a 10000 which I traded up to 11000, and traded that for the 12000.  I have had the 12000 for nine years   and have had no repairs other then a light issue that I broke.   I love Janome machines and sing their praises whenever  I can.  Two of my sisters have switched to the Janome brand also.   I live in Michigan and was considering the dealers offer which would have been an impulsive purchase.  At some point I think I will buy the 15000, but in the meantime I will continue to enjoy sewing on my 12000.   Thanks again for all the comments.