Re: Tech support expiration on 15000

Linda Thompson

I purchased a new 15000 V 3 1.5 years ago for $10,000 without a trade in.  It’s beautiful, the hoop is plenty big.  I cannot fathom a larger hoop.  So you are only getting $1,000 as a trade in.  I would not give him $9000 knowing a new machine will be here in less than 3 months.  Keep what you have, buy the 15000 later on when the prices are much less…or you can buy a used one for much less that was used as a trade in in September.  He is not playing fairly.  Your 12000 is still working, isn’t it…so be patient.