From: Ceil J <cjancola@...>
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jun 10, 2021 4:57 pm
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Tech support expiration on 15000

Marlyn,
Not sure where you live but I think that price is way too high!  Also, prices for the 15000 should drop after the intro of the new machine but should never be at the MSRP.  I'm in the US and paid either $8000 or $9000 for my 15000  six year ago.  (sorry but memory is on the downslide).  Just my opinion.
Ceil