From: "Jim Stutsman via groups.io" <onlinesewing@...>
Date: 6/7/21 10:03 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: onlinesewing-janome@groups.io
Subject: Re: [onlinesewing-janome] Auto Buttonhole Not Working

First make sure that you chose the automatic buttonhole. My memory of the 10001 is not as good as it was - OK, let's be honest. My memory is not that good for anything! That's why I can happily watch the same TV show 8 times and it's always new. But I think there is one of the buttonholes that sews in one direction until you tap a button to reverse it, and again to stop it. Check the manual on that. Otherwise the sensor may need a bit of adjustment. It's not a difficult procedure, but your dealer will have the information on how to do it. Should not be expensive.