Horizon 15000 touch screen problem

Kathy Skagen

Hello all,
I have a question that I hope someone has an answer for. I have been busy and have not turned my 15000 on for about 2 weeks. I just turned it on and the touch screen seems to be stuck/frozen with the message "Resume last pattern"? There is an OK button and an X button. Nothing responds. I cannot push either button and none of the icons along the bottom of the screen work. I have turned it off and unplugged it with no difference.
I just thought I'd ask in case there is something simple that I can do to fix this. The machine will not sew either.
Thank you!
Kathy