Re: Alternate way to thread/wind a Janome bobbin?

Pixey

Hi Linda,

You don’t indicate which machine model you are using.  If it is one of the newer machines, the Lockout button shows on the screen as a Key.  On some machines with digital display it is one of the options across the bottom (to the far right) or on the right hand side (at the bottom).  For older machines, there is not a separate lockout button or function and raising the presser foot would often release the tension discs.

Pixey

On May 9, 2021, at 1:48 PM, Linda Thompson <lynnlind81@...> wrote:

In the part of the video you said to tap on the needle up/down button two times, then to lock the machine.  I’m clueless on locking the machine when threading.  How do I do that?